Do you still think that with every problem comes an opportunity? Well, sometimes it does. But sometimes with every problem comes the task to find a solution and write an essay about it. If the latter is your case, below you’ll find 50 great problem and solution essay topics that won’t leave your teachers indifferent:
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Health
- Placebo effect can solve the problem of the substance overuse.
- The movement-based video games can solve the problem of motion sickness.
- Healthy lifestyles can help reduce depression.
- The use of cell phones can reduce anxiety.
- The ban of genetically modified foods can solve the problem of obesity.
- Revealing the non-retouched photos of models can reduce the instances of bulimia.
- The full ban of tobacco ads can reduce the lung cancer incidence.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Youth
- Parents shouldn’t pay for their kids’ college to make them more mature.
- The censorship of movie scripts can reduce violence.
- Group projects can solve the problem of bullying.
- Freelance jobs can reduce the youth unemployment rates.
- Young families shouldn’t live with parents to avoid divorces.
- Parents should tell their kids if they had been adopted to reduce stress.
- Kids should socialize with peers from early childhood to prevent communication problems.
Problem/Solution Essay Topics: Environment
- The promotion of bicycle use can reduce air pollution.
- One car per family rule can reduce global warming.
- The investment in renewable energy sources can solve the climate crisis.
- Creating marine protected areas can prevent the ecological collapse.
- Sustainable neighborhoods can prevent natural disasters.
- The removal of the dangerous chemicals from the air we breathe can reduce allergies.
- The use of pesticides should be banned to prevent health problems.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Society
- Psychological help might reduce the instances of domestic violence.
- Meditation can help reduce stress levels.
- Education is the best solution to the gun violence problem.
- Social advertizing is necessary for solving the problem of intersex individuals isolation.
- Down syndrome visibility in media can help families care for their kids.
- Adoption procedures should be made easier for gay couples.
- Teachers should pay special attention to the kids with special social needs in the classroom.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Education
- Teachers should use innovative devices in class to improve students’ engagement.
- Investment in virtual curriculum could make education more affordable.
- Customized curriculum could solve the ‘one size fits all’ problem of education.
- The educational innovators should receive the state grants.
- The state should encourage more male teachers to work at schools to make education more diverse.
- The standardized tests should be reformed to improve teachers’ creativity.
- Te class discussion should be used more often to measure students’ achievements.
Problem and Solution Essay Topics: Happiness
- Optimism helps people achieve success.
- Music can improve academic performance.
- Spending time with family and friends makes life meaningful.
- Spending time outdoors boosts positive mood.
- Hearing a baby laugh can fill a person with energy.
- The practice of sincere smiling can alleviate pain.
- Planning a trip (even if without taking it) can improve person’s health.
Problem Solving Essay Topics: Uncategorized
- Smart fridges can solve the problem of late night eating.
- The social media can solve the problem of teens’ isolation.
- Monitors which watch how a user is sitting can solve the problem of back pain.
- Technology-free days can reduce stress.
- Warm bubble bath can help generate great ideas.
- Volunteering makes people happier, as they get proud of what they are doing.
- A praise from boss can motivate employees.
- A family picnic in the park can solve communication problems.
Fresh Ideas for Problem Solution Essay Topics
- The problem of procrastination can be solved by calling it "preparing."
- How can we help homeless people in our community?
- Visits to the theater develop empathy.
- Looking at the stars stimulates brain activity.
- How can teenagers be convinced to drive more safely?
- Dancing boosts creative thinking.
- How can kids with divorced parents be helped to do well in school, have strong relationships, and build successful lives and marriages?
- Donations to Wikipedia boost public awareness.
- Watching horror films helps you lose weight.
- How can college students avoid the "Freshman 15" and eat healthily in college?
- Hormonal pills help reduce acne.
- What is the best way for college students to balance work, studying, classes, and social life?
- Reading before going to bed cures insomnia.
- How can college students handle problems with roommates?
- Ebooks save trees and the atmosphere.
Do you spend countless hours trying to look for the best problem-solution essay topics? Why bite your nails so much when problems are so many around you? Brainstorming for the best idea can be hectic I agree. This is especially the case when you have lots of ideas to choose from. Basically, problem solution essays identify a problem which you try to solve. The only thing here is that you defend or argue for a set course of action and counter-argue against the others. When you have so many topics to talk about, choose what you’re passionate about and it will be super-easy for you to develop a substantial argument for it. Let’s take a quick look at some of the most interesting problem solution essay topics for students that will help you in writing an essay.
These are pretty common phenomena on campus and college grounds and its time somebody stood up for the act. Something should be done to stop or at least lower the cases of sexual assaults both in school and the society at large. An argumentative essay can be formulated to discuss some steps that can be taken by university administration to stop these vices.
A well-developed argumentative essay can be designed to discuss such questions as: what hinders people from asking for help before committing suicides? What are the relevant organizations/ authorities doing on these suicides? What programs have been established in schools and just how effective have they been in eradicating or lowering the suicide cases?
Generally, crime is there in almost all campuses and countries at large. People are demonstrating every now and then because of a robbery somewhere, murder and such criminal activities. Crime is such a huge topic that you can always discuss and find some solutions. Community-based policing can be a fruitful solution. You just have to ask the right questions!
Needless to say, corruption is a major problem that still affects most institutions and countries especially in the developing countries. What factors contribute to corruption? What legal procedures have been set to address this vice? How effective have they been and what can be done to change the situation as it is now?
Bullying and Other Forms of Harassment in Schools
This is one of the best problem-solution essay topics for college students. In as much as bullying is there in high schools, it’s also a menace for some college students.
Adoption and Population Control
Let’s face it! The world population is growing at a very high rate and if something is not done, we’ll be more than the globe can support. It’s time we addressed adoption policies and altered them a little bit to encourage more people to adopt the neglected and homeless children.
Long-term unemployment needs to be addressed since it’s a reality in modern society. Whose role is it to create jobs? What rules/ laws exist regarding unemployment? Should corporations be tasked with the role of creating jobs or should this be federal/ local government’s job? What risk factors predispose individuals to unemployment and how can these be dealt with?
Student Loans and Higher Education Affordability
Higher education can be very expensive for students from certain backgrounds. Unemployed parents/ guardians, those with special needs, the sick and the elderly might find it difficult to raise the required fees. What happens in such a scenario? What are the governments/ relevant authorities doing to curb these issues? How do you expect an unemployed graduate to pay for the hefty student loans used to pay for their fees?
Cash Management While at School
Many students don’t know how to plan for their money. I think it’s high time we admitted that this is one issue that contributes to other later issues. Assume that a student carelessly misuses their money before the semester is over. What do they resolve to? Crime, drug abuse and other vices to support their stay while at school. What can be done to address this issue?
Homelessness and Home Foreclosures
There are many homeless people simply because they were subjected to some foreclosures following some unpaid debts or rent. What policies can be established to reduce the burden of owning a home? Are there rules protecting the home owners? If yes, just how effective are they?
Inflation and High Cost of Living
Why is the cost of living so high? What is the federal government doing about it? What can I do about it?
Application-Based Learning Vs. Book-Knowledge
The current system of education is so much into books rather than practical skills (at least in most countries). Should new policies or curriculum be introduced to focus much on practical and application based learning?
This is common in homes where one parent or both are drunkards or drug abusers. However, these are not the only contributory factors so you could look into some more of these. You could also look into possible remedies.
Undocumented immigration has been associated with some criminal activities and drug trafficking. What policies are in place to address the issue? What factors are considered before deportation?
Relationships and Faithfulness
Students face lots of relationship issues. What does the law say about these? What does the school administration do in such scenarios?
Special Needs Children in Normal Schools
Segregation and poor treatment of students with special needs is a common problem in normal schools. These children are always in jeopardy from the others, sometimes being bullied and treated differently by the teachers.
Exams should be made stringent so that cheating is dealt with in schools. In your argumentative essay, try to look at some ways to make them strict.
Drug Abuse Amongst Students
Why do students engage in drug abuse? How should this be dealt with?
Are the existing programs working towards literacy promotion? What other approaches can be used?
Are the existing laws promoting the privacy of the general public from government spying? Does the public need to know that they’re being spied on? What rights do they have against the matter at hand? What is influence of technology on students that also affect other’s privacy?
Money in Politics
Are politicians allowed to squander public funds to carry out their campaigns? Do they do it anyway? What steps can we take to stop this?
How effective are environmental pollution laws? Are industries following these laws? If not, what is being done to fight pollution?
Use of Animals in Scientific Research
What are the ethics of animal use in scientific research? Are they seriously being followed? What bodies look into this issue? Do they do their jobs?
In as much as we have child labor laws, does this mean they’re followed to the latter? What penalty is charged under the circumstances of child labor? Is it working or is there an alternative?
Beauty Promotion Via Plastic Surgery
How right is beauty promotion through plastic surgeries? Are there side effects? Are the ‘patients’ aware of these?
Its time you followed this guide to become a successful student. These 25 eye opener topics will help you complete your argumentative essay without many hassles.
essay writingwriting tipsproblem solution essayessay topics