Concierge Resume Objective
A Concierge assists customers in various establishments such as apartments, hotels, and office buildings. When applying for this type of position, yourobjective statement should briefly but clearly highlight your career skills. Usually this statement is the first thing that prospective employers will see,so you should take time to write it carefully.
What the Concierge Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Concierge helps companies provide superior customer service and contributes to the success of the establishment. Working as a successful Conciergerequires numerous skills such as client needs assessment, customer satisfaction evaluation, service orientation, and clerical proficiency. Employees willalso need to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal processes such as active listening, conflict management, and social perception. Duties include makingreservations, storing luggage, providing beverages to guests, arranging childcare, and running errands for customers. Employees will also answer questionsabout local information regarding directions, restaurants, shopping venues, spa treatments, and other features. Additional job responsibilities includekeeping the lounge tidy, handling unusual requests, planning parties, and replacing lost items for guests. Clarity of speech and oral comprehension areessential to the position, along with a strong intuition concerning potential problems. Allude to these essential skills in your objective statement.
Sample Concierge Resume Objectives
Always include the company name in your objective statement to show respect and interest. Here are a few examples of well-constructed objective statements:
1. Obtain a Concierge position with ABC company that will utilize strong conflict management and customer service skills.
2. Highly motivated individual with five years of experience in the hospitality industry looking to secure employment as a Concierge with ABC company.
3. Dedicated professional with a background in customer service seeking a Concierge position with ABC company that will employ the use of strong serviceand coordination abilities.
4. Seeking employment as a Concierge with ABC company that will allow the use of strong interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Looking for a Concierge position with ABC company to utilize 10+ years of experience in hospitality and client satisfaction services.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Experience working in Concierge, travel, general office, transportation, international shipping, marketing research and medical supply office settings. Excellent interpersonal communication, customer service, and office support skills. Windows/DOS, MS Office, Data Entry, Internet and Internet Research Skills.
World Access Corporation, Richmond, VA 7/2005-4/2009
Senior Concierge Service Associate
Starbucks, Richmond, VA 2/2006- 11/2008
RetailData, LLC, Richmond, VA 6/2004-2/2005
McKesson Medical HBOC, Richmond, VA 4/2002-3/2004
Institute of Massage Therapies, Richmond, VA – Massage Therapy Program, March 2009
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA – Mass Communications, 2006